Sunday, February 11, 2007

A nice place to visit, and I am glad I live here!!

Yep, I like my home.
Granted its in upstate NY near Lake Ontario n we git toooo much snow. N wind. N cold.
But I have a nice warm house n a good mama n daddy, life is good.
I used to go to a place on de net to play wif other kitties. We used to jes talk about silly stuff like our hoomins, n important stuff like hairballs n litter boxes n fude. We would pretend to go on trips, do all sorts of stuff.
But den a few kitties came along that were reeely slaves of dere hoomins!!!! Those hoomins made the nice kitties post about things like pollyticks n religion n it made a lot of kitties furry unhappy dat it wasnt a fun place to play ennymore.
Now, let me tell you.... I have furry strong opinions. I am not ashamed of dem n not ashamed to post dem. But I dont wanna do dat here. SO ifn you come along n try to put up pollytical posters on my porch, I am gonna rip it down n kick yer fuzzy butt off my porch, get it??? K den!!!
Well, I hope some furrends will come along n play wif me.
Kuz I want to make dis a nice place fer cats of efurry kind to visit.

7 comments:

Mason the Greyt said...

my dear miss lois,
i have written you a blog, but i do not know if you have received it. please let me know.
anxioulsy awaiting your response.
Mason

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mason, I am so glad you stopped by. Not real busy here, but I am new in Blogville, so I am not surprised. I figger de folks where I used to live aynt gonna come at all, n dats jes fine wif me!!
I have jes had a loverly day on de porch at my new house.
I would offer you some nip tea, but I dont think you would care for it. Next time I go shoppin, I'll get some dawgy treats fer you, K?
Yer a nice dawgie.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, hi, LOis....
u is almos exactly tha same age as my big sisfur Bear. she's will be 17 on tha 28th of February.

good ta meet cha... stop by 'n visit mine bloggie 'and tha Cat Blogosphere, where i's an offishul ree-purrter!

Anonymous said...

Hekko, ML!!! I am so glad you stopped by!! I had a qiuck lookie at yer page - I'll look more tomorrow!!
Guess what?? My mama makes quilts, too!!! Someday I am gonna write about it. Seems kinda silly to me!!
Come see me lotsnlots!!
LO

Hot(M)BC said...

Hi Lois! Yoo gots a cool porch!
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Aloysius said...

Lois, you're a gorgeous lady. I hope you are keeping warm there on that porch.

Purrs!

Myst and Blackie said...

Hi, Miss Lois... wow you are almost 17... you must be very wise & seen lots of things. We hope you share your stories when we visit your front porch.