Monday, February 12, 2007

Fangu all so berrymunch!!!

It is so fun to have you stop by, n I promise I will come see you, too.
We are still gittin hate meows from dose meenie cats. I almost wish it still hurt. I guess I jes dont care enuff ennymore. Kinda kewl, uh??
Mama had to go to my v*tty fer a scripshun fer my needles, I have died beetles. It dont bother me much, but it was reeeeeeel hard to give up my donut holes!!!
Mama has to go see her own v*tty tomorrow kuz she had to have shoulder surgery. She sez dey will put a red dot on her card tomorrow kuz she is gonna bite him ifn he isnt nicer to her dis time. I think he would rather not deal wif pashunts who are awake!! I wish I could go bite him too kuz he made my mama cry de last time she wuz dere. N oh man!! Do I hate to hear dat woman cry!!!
Well, see ya round the blog. Stop in ennytime!!!

2 comments:

Artsy Catsy said...

Hi, Lois! I'm looking forward to visiting on your porch. I'm 17, too, and I get kinda cranky with all these young whippersnappers over here, so it'll be good to know somebody my own age. We have lots in common, too: I used to have a sister kitty with died beetles and my human mom has bad shoulders!

Callie
Catministrative Assistant
Artsy Catsy

P.S. I put a link to your porch on our blog.

Anonymous said...

HI LOis just stopping by to see how your doing. SChuRRpluRRpyZ!