Monday, February 26, 2007

well, dats dat!!!

I went back to dat forum to visit fer my puurrrrdy n a few cats were glad to see me n furry nice as usual.
But a few others screamin n yowled n carried on n called me names n stuff. I jes ignored them, altho I dint like it much. I felt like a kitten chased into de corner by meen little boys who then poked them wif a stick. Well, when de kitten couldnt take it anymore, she lashed out at de meen little boys n den dey beat her to death wif de stick. N den de boys sat n told each other who wonderful dey are.

Well, IIIII got blocked and banned from de board. So dat makes it easy! I aynt go back no more. N I aynt ever gonna mention it agin er think about it er nuffin. I am 17, I may not be on die earth dat much longer n I aynt gonna spend my time thinkin about er bein involved with nasties.

Give mama a bit of time n she will post lotsa purrfdy pix.
Fangu, LOis

3 comments:

Daisy said...

What forum was so mean to you? That is very sad. The cat blogosphere is much nicer, I think.

I can't wait to see the birthday pictures!!!

The Cats Stephens said...

You've been tagged, go to our blog to see what for.

-Emily

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Lois, yoo haffent been around much. We'd like to hear frum yoo agin, cuz older, wizer cats gots stuff to teech us.